Taylor Made’s new driver gets a test drive by Sergio Garcia.
New R11S Driver – Faster, Longer and More Tunable Than Ever
The new R11S is bigger, faster, longer and more tunable than the original R11 driver. A 460cc matte-white finish head is powered by a new 5-sided ASP plate, new 1.5º FCT sleeve and movable weights. With 3D Tuning, you can independently tune loft, face angle and flight path to your swing.
- Adjust the loft up or down (±1.5 degrees) with Flight Control Technology (FCT)
- Adjust the face to one of five angels (±3 degrees) with Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) Technology
- Adjust the center of gravity to promote a draw or neutral ball flight with Movable Weight Technology (MWT)
- Maximum-sized 460cc titanium head with Thick-Thin Crown design for lower CG
- Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) promotes more ball speed on off-center hits
- White crown and black face makes alignment easy and eliminates glare on top