eSports is a global phenomenon, driven by a passionate and engaged millennial audience. Within five years, eSports has already surpassed the viewership of some of the largest sports in the world. Around the globe, diverse cultures are uniquely embracing eSports and developing their own thriving industries, often in the face of adversity.
Why has Korean culture embraced eSports like no other nation? How has Berlin forged a successful eSports community within such a hostile climate? What aspect of the Danish culture is proving so optimal to developing their skills? Can Russia re-establish itself as an eSports superpower?
“Part Of The Game” places a microscope on the very centre of these multiple eSports cells – exploring the stories from the bustling PC bangs of Seoul to the European eSports hub of Berlin.
This is a first-to-market pioneering series and is a branded content collaboration between CLICKON and Red Bull Media House.
- Over 1,200+ fit-for-channel assets
- 8 x Long-form 5-7 minute films (Seoul, Berlin, Sao Paolo, Moscow, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Paris, Katowice)
- Short-form assets:
- 16:9 & 1:1 Trailers Imagery1:1 Social cuts
- 9:16 Instagram story units (9:16)
- 16:9 & 9:16 Pre-roll (6s & 12s)
- 36% YoY Engagement Increase
- 3M+ Views
- First-ever global branded esports docu-series